High Precise Vacuum Ceramic Filter Used Dewatering Equipment
Ceramic Vacuum Filter has been widely used in copper, iron, gold,
silver, tin, aluminum, lead, zinc, nickel, palladium, cobalt,
molybdenum, aluminum, phosphorus, coal, sulfur, silicon, quartz,
mica, rare earth concentrate, tailings dewatering, Zinc Oxide,
chemical industry lead oxide, zinc sulfide, electro slag, leaching
slag, slag cement dehydration and environmental pollution as well
as waste acid treatment.
The fineness of materials is from -200 to -450 and a variety of
Parameters and Specification:
|Technical Parameters of Filter Plate|
|Water flux(pure water pressure 0.15MPa)||≥6400L /h.m2|
|Pneumatic back flush test pressure||≥0.5Mpa|
|Assembly precision||Assembly ring plane and plate surface parallelism||±0.2mm|
|Assembly ring plane and the plate spacing||8±0.1mm|
|Installation disk precision||Assembly hole center and diagonal error||≤2mm|
|Each plate spacing for disk||5±1mm|
|The membrane surface abrasion total time (without scraper or other
hard objects damage)||≥7000h|
Characteristics of Ceramic Vacuum Filter :
1. High vacuum degree(0.09-0.098MPa), filter cake has low water
2. Solid content of liquid the maximum is 25ppm, repeated
application is available,drainage is lessened.
3. It can save 90% energy or above in contrast with traditional
filter with low consumption and low cost.
4. Filter cake cleaning process is added to clean proper materials.
5. It combines PLC, computer and automatic valve control with high
6. Compact structure,covering less floor area,conventient
installation and maintenance.
7. Advanced drainage system fits for any working conditons.
Application at site for Ceramic Filter:
Tag: Ceramic Filter